Friday, April 27, 2007

I'm enlightened!!

After today's paper, i've almost guaranteed myself of not being able to achieve any honours in my degree, UNLESS!!! miracle happens and i still scrap thru this module. totally, lost in the woods when i looked thru the questions, i spend the last half an hour planning how to retake and study for the module again. haha. anyway!! 3 down!! 1 dead!! 2 more to go!! hehehee..

Tj lost both matches today, gals almost won AJ, it's a pity they lost. I was really looking forward for them to upset SAJC, especially when it seems like SA were underestimating us. But it was not to be, thankfully, the gals still have a chance to get into the second round. Monday, they MUST win MJC. Guys lost to MJC today, I had a feeling they would lose today actually, firstly, they dun look prepared. They dun look scary. They dun really look like they wanna win. Anyway, they are already thru to the second round. The real fight is only about to begin.

No comments: