Saturday, March 22, 2008

Ghosting Time

Time is a thing, it's something,
you cant see, yet you know it's there.
you want to have, and never have enough of.
always seemingly working against you.
crawling slowly like forever, when you want it over fast.
speeding past you and you wont even know it, when you want it slow.
some people say can be made, if you arrange your activities properly.
only moving forward, it will never standstill or move backwards.

Time is Precious, and I'm a Pauper.

Time just passes me by, how i wish i can turn back time. I used to be happier, when things are happening within my understanding.

Yet time is my only ally, for i believe...

ALL will be FINE when time comes.
_____________________________________________________________

2 weeks past since my last post, and it seem like time just flash past me once again. And hence my passage above to somehow illustrate how i feel about time. I've also labeled myself the "Habitual Potang-er" in MSN. Been missing school many many times. Not very good for my grades, but i somehow convinced myself it DOESNT matter.

Tried to make myself feel better by spending more time with dear and watching movies, and other things that are supposed to make me feel better. None working so far. Well....

Movies,

1. 10000 BC

This show is about a legend, a legend never before told cos it was SO SO SO long ago. Most likely it's fiction, but the plot is quite refreshing. Even though the show was quite long, the pace was good, it's quite intense so you gripped in the seat and dun get too bored. Comp Gen graphics are not bad too, they had to create all those prehistoric animals. Well it was a good show to watch.

(score = 4.2 of 5*)

2. The Spiderwick Chronicles

Same actor as August Rush (Freddie Highmore), seems like this kid is popular in hollywood. He doubles his roles in this movie, he's a twin, which is quite cool cos he had to portray 2 very different characters. I wonder how they create the scene with them fighting each other. A very fantastical story, perhaps too out of this world to believe yet you feel it could be quite true. The ending wasnt fastantic though.

(score = 3,9 of 5*)

3. Slam

I would never watch this show if you gave me a choice, but this was a surprise screening and i was pretty much forced to watch it. the plot was actually quite good, the basketball skills portrayed in the movie were not bad, but too faked, too showey, not very realistic. Perhaps that just due to poor acting. Although plot was good but how they brought out the story was quite bad, motives not clear, sometimes i simply cant understand what they were trying to show or say. A bit TOO confusing especially the ending.

(score = 2.5 of 5*)

4. Vantage Point

This was suppose to be one of the shows i really wanna watch after seeing the posters and trailers. But it's quite disappointing, cos i was expecting more. It was suppose to show the different perspectives of various people differently involved in a certain incident. That was interesting, but they showed the different views one by one.. and there's this part where they had to literally, "rewind" back to the start point, not once, not twice but 6 times before they allow the whole story to unfold. the "rewinding" was really getting on my nerves!! but the plot and story is quite good, except it felt like watching the serial "24".

(score = 4 of 5*)

No comments: