Sunday, January 01, 2012

2012

It's a new year.

It's going to be an exciting one. There will be so much on my to-do list.

First off, I have a daily schedule to follow with regards to exercising. I seriously hope to follow it as closely as I can. If I can pull this off, I'll be the old me in record time. To pull this off, I'll need huge support from me beloved. There's no way and no point for me to do this by myself.

And that first task is my foundation step to achieve the next following

Ippt
Photoshoot
Wedding

12/12/12 will be the biggest date on my calendar, it's so exciting!! It's so scary as well.

This time last year, I was planning for my proposal. This time we're planning for the final leg of journey before entering a new phase. Most things still seem to be order, i hope it all turns out as planned and as arranged.

*FINGERS CROSSED***

No comments: