Monday, March 12, 2012

Don't JUST Hang in There

Yesterday I woke up feeling tired and droopy.

Today I woke up feeling okay.

I hope tomorrow I'll wake up feeling stronger. I don't want to just hang in there, I want to break through.

There are endless things to do and bottomless to-dos to clear, but i'll have to start somewhere. Logically, I should start with what's important. But it's so hard to find what's important within a mountain of tasks to clear. So I end up clearing what's simpler to boost my own morale first. Then try to double up my speed and just clear everything.

It's just not possible, I can only do what I can now. For those I could not do today, I try to get to them tomorrow, but one thing for sure, I'll leave none unanswered.

Don't hesitate. Just do it!! 












千里之行,始于足下。
一分耕耘,一分收获。
努力不懈,永不言败!
守得云开,见月明。。。 加油!!

No comments: