Sunday, April 03, 2005

this morning went to bright hill to pay respects to my grandma.. it's been 5yrs since she left... memories of her are still vivid... had a hard time trying to find parking there... but i was rather proud of myself being able to easily park into a small parallel slot outside the temple... hahaa... somemore my mum say the slot so small can go in or not... haha.. proved her wrong.. no prob at all.. :)

after that went tampines for lunch... okay okay only... nothing fantastic.. just went foodcourt... haha.. go all the way there just for food court... so dum rite?

just received a letter from PSC informing me that i was not shortlisted for their scholarships, but since i showed interest in teaching they have transfer me to MOE for further considerations... i was kindda disappointed i wasnt select even for an interview before they reject me... well... guess competition's too strong?? hope i can get something out of MOE... haha...

No comments: