Tuesday, July 26, 2005

went to book my bbq pit today... big event this sunday... unamazing race for 06/99... still wondering how things will go... this is the first time i'm doing it this.. and there wun be any other game master except myself.. will i get maxed out?? hmmm. well.. i dunno...

suppose to go to school today for some tea welcome ceremony thingy... but din go... wanted to go one... but lazy leh... den somemore i gotta book my bbq pit mahzZ.. go liaozZ where got time... anyway.. those are just excuses... think i'm afraid to go...

later going back to tj to play vball... dunno if the sheares ppl will be there.. in fact i dun even know if anyone will be there.. i already inform them liaozZ.. only a few reply me.. so i dunno lor...

it the period of my life again.. where i am about to enter something new... i would just brood over god knows wat.. and heck care about everything... but i shld be fine once i step into the mood of things... but when will that be???

No comments: