Friday, October 14, 2005

finally completed my part for CTW, but i'm still up providing watever i could offer to my grpmate... yah... cos i kindda guilty for not writing much for my part... haha.. i really din know wat to write... my mind just din churn up any ideas for me.. so too bad... i could only give him my 5cents worth... and some scattered pts here and there.. and let him do the patching up and beautification.. haha..

today's kunqi's bday.. one of my old old fren... used to take to her on the phone long long ago.. i think it was back in my secondary school days... she's a fellow hainanese with the same surname.. she li kunqi & i'm li kelun... so yah.. felt extra qin qie.. haha.. used to speak to her in hainanese... come to think of it... think she one of the last person whom i had spent hrs talking on the phone with... yah.. happy memories...

No comments: