Monday, November 21, 2005

finished my Critical thinking and writing paper liaozZ... now that leaves me with just 2 more paper and my exams will be over... over as in time... as well as over in grades... i foresee myself looking at my first failure in a major exam in my 23 years... i doubt i can imagine how i would be feeling..

spent the weekend rotting... watching movie with dear dear and e rest of it sleeping.. on average i slept 30++ hrs this weekend... whahaa...

harry potter was okay only.. not fantastic... i haven read the book.. but i could tell a lot wasnt in the show.. i guess there's just too much details in the book and the movie seems kindda rush... yah.. that's the feeling it gave me... too many loose ends...

den sunday went to watch sky high... actually tot it would be quite a lame show.. but it turned out fine.. dear thinks its entertaining.. i think it's slightly more entertaining den harry potter.. hahaa.. maybe too much expectations for harry potter...

oh yah.. if u notice the pictures below.. i've got a new phone.. samsung x200... got it at $20 dollars after trade-it.. talk about having hp to the basics... this is it... no camera, no photo ID, no 2nd LCD, no sent items folder... but it's okay... at least it fits my requirement for a phone.. and it looks damn cool... and it's really the lightest phone around now.. whahaaa.... and most impt of all.. CHEAP!!

No comments: