Thursday, December 29, 2005

it's been more den a week since i last blog... haven really been having a lot of thoughts in my mind... suddenly i seem to have quite a few ideas in my head... first was my exam results... seriously i'm quite surprised with my result... i din do exceptionally well... nor did i do very badly to my standards... but considering the amount of effort i put in for the last semester... i believe that this result is pretty much a miracle... i've got a B B+ and 2 B- and pretty respectable CAP of 3.33. yah... i was very surprised...

christmas was nothing really special... just spend some time with dear... think that's the best part of all lor... maybe it may seem selfish if i put it this way, but as long as she's around me... anyone else doesnt really mattered..

very soon new year's coming.. just a few days away... just like X'mas.. i still have not a single clue how to spent it... but i'm quite sure i wanna spent it with her.. hehee...



No comments: