Sunday, January 01, 2006

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL.. 2006 is here... and i wonder if it will be a good year for me.. i sure hope it will be a good year for myself.. but... we shall see how things turn out for myself...

i'll be taking 6 modules for the comming semester.. last sem i only took 4.. very soon.. IHG will be starting.. IVP will be starting even sooner, but i still wonder if i'm taking part in it or not. hahaa... i'm the laziest person around...

i regret to say my last year's resolution of losing weight did not materialise... although halfway thru there seemed to be signs of getting lighter.. but nope.. it was not to be.. the mass just bounce back like it never left.. hahaa... and it brought frends along.. duhzZ duhzZ.. i'm now above 100kg.. a historic milestone.. duhzZ even more..

so these will be my resolutions for the new year...

1. lose weight
2. pass IPPT
3. CAP > 3.5
4. be nice to yanli
5. make some frens

yah.. think that's about it for me.. the only thing i'm proud of achieving for this hols is that i revamp my room a little... shifted my cabinets ard... manage to create a little more space... wile the rest of the time was simply donated to the wonderful invention of the little box below my big black box ( SCV decoder below TV).. hahahaaa.......

No comments: