Wednesday, January 25, 2006

it's been more den a week since my last entry... this week starts tutorials... it's a disaster.. i missed my first accounting tutorial.. not by choice... but cos of my sleep-like-a-pigness.. anyway... it's really a disaster for now... cos i really dunno wat's going on in my tutorials... dunno how to do... i tot i understand the lectures.. but... well.. yah.. duhzZ...

i think i shld be frantically trying to keep up pace with the things happening around me... but.. aiyah... let things take it's course... shun qi zi ran lor...

just now went to watch the semis... NUS lost to SP after a seriously lack lustre performance.. seriously poor.. think that's the best description i can think of.. ppl ask me why i like so happy they lost... well the truth is.. i dun think they deserve to reach the semis in the first place..

yanli's gonna have a long long holiday for the festive season... and i'm gonna make her spend more time with me.. instead of her charis agatha lum "chai tou".. hahaa i'm so jealous of her newborn niece.. taking up all her time.. sobzZ.. hahaa.. time for me to fight back... come dear.. come... hahaha...

No comments: