Wednesday, February 08, 2006

just to continue the last post... sheares won the IHG vball.. again.. though i see everyone celebrating.. cheering.. it means almost nothing to me.. my heart was for the game.. not the result.. while ppl were cheering and chatting after the game... i'm just glad that yanli was around, to pei me and quietly walk away... some were emails sent out expressing their gratitude in everyone's commitment to the trainings and games and blah blah blah... well... i was mention in the emails appropriately as the runaway sons, rather apt i feel.. so was jeremy.. same situation as me i guess.. but sorry to say.. i'm bent on not carrying on my stay next sem.. currently i'm comtemplating whether or not to continue staying this sem.. i've send and enquiry to the OSA, asking for options.. we shall see...

this week was suppose to be a heavy week.. but somehow i reduce my lessons on my own accord.. 8 hrs became 2.. 6 hrs become 1... haha... not good.. maybe cos of my late nights spent at ECP mac.. that was my studying haunt for the past few days.. spent the nites there with yanli... i studied while she played "ming xing san que yi".. though she was playing.. she was really tired.. and i'm really grateful that she spent all that time with me.. esp when she had to work the next day.. she also helped me a lot with my financial accounting.. after missing the previous lesson... she really gave me tuition in the tutorials... and i was able to complete them to great accuracy... all thanks to her...

No comments: