Friday, February 03, 2006

yesterday i realised i missed the deadline for my physics online assignment.. i din even know it was already up in the web... suckzZ.. so i got zero for my first webassign.. last sem i think i got zerp also.. but that was because i din know how to do.. not din do.. i was having a bad headache most of yesterday.. it was very uncomfortable.. made me nauseaus most of the time... uuurgghh...

today... wat day is today.. today is friday.. today's IHG vball finals, gonna play against eusoff.. today i supposedly had 3 classes.. but i skipped one and another was cancelled so i only had 1 hr of lessons today... today i filled up all the blanks in my FNA notes... today i catched up on my maths lectures, while chatting on MSN, also lazing in my B412 aka hostel room... today i did my maths lab quiz 1... today i had lunch alone again.. that's about it for today for now...

weekends are supposedly my free time... but i dun think i can keep them free of schoool work anymore... cos i just aint doing enough during the weekdays.. so yah... self-declared xtra classes for myself.. going to mac to study again... mid-term tests are coming.. less den 10 days time.. UNI works in hyper-drive... lazy bums watch out!!

No comments: