Monday, June 05, 2006

super tired.. cos of the birthday gathering... i personally think for once things had gone well.. most of the food was gone.. which meant wat yanli & i whipped up was acceptable.. hahaa... for those who din come.. this was what u missed..



there's tempura, breaded chicken strips & salmon, chicken soup, boiled chicken, baked pork with potato & pear, salad and apple pies.. and not to forget the cakes, there was mango cake in the pic.. carrot & banana cake was give as door gift.. hehee.. really enjoyed myself in all that cooking..

i'm really grateful for all those who turn up.. u guys really made my day.. i enjoy watching ppl enjoy there food.. although there was some indication that the greatest attraction was the TV and not my food but at least most of the food was gone.. that was my consolation.. haha...

i think my greatest disappointment was fm my cchs batch vballers.. in the end only andre turned up.. i was disappointed cos andre was here alone.. that made him so awkward and me so awkward too.. but sometimes things are liddat.. but i was still
glad andre made it.. thanks bro..



for the rest of the photos just click the picture below..



once again... great thanks to all who came and thanks for the presents.. haha..

No comments: