Wednesday, July 12, 2006

finally done something more meaningful for the past couple of days... met up with esther just now.. haha.. that's meaningful.. haven seen her for a long time.. and it's fun to catch up with her.. showed her the photos i took in taiwan.. got to know more abt her life recently.. yah.. stuff liddat.. but i just think it's much better den boringly staying at home and be a WONDERFUL supporter of SCV.. haha.. anyway... SCV dulls in choices as compared to the cable in taiwan and perhaps many other countries.. well.. i guess we dun have much to choose from, do we??

i understood something abt myself today.. i am a person who totally sucks at making choices.. why?? most choices that i have made, dun turn out as expected, worst still they make me miserable... instead, when i just let nature takes it's course, and let things happen for me.. most things just fall in place.. yupzZ... that's my destiny..

i have to learn to like wat is given to me... like wat course i'm allocated, the people i'm with... yah.. stuff liddat.. maybe my life will be a little more meaningful..

No comments: