Wednesday, July 26, 2006

I'm lost in the woods of NUS Civil Engineering...

i logged into my CORS acc to check if i have any modules allocated to me by the system.. this would save me tons of trouble trying to bid for modules.. however, there was nothing in the system for me.. I wonder!?? does that mean i have to bid for all my modules or is the system not updated yet??

and so i email the helpdesk, asking them abt my dilemma.. i also asked some of my fellow CE mates aka my critical thinking mates.. none of them know either... hahaa.. and also mr tth.. who has not reply till now.. i think he must be lost too.. why dun any of know anything.. this is so scary..

anyway.. it for sure school starts on the 14th.. for now it's only the advance bidding stage.. real bidding only starts next monday.. so yah.. there is still time...

No comments: