Thursday, October 12, 2006

Tough Week

it's been a tough start to the week.. physically.. IVP training on monday, and that almost killed me totally... the training was slightly for physical den normal.. and i was totally drained.. even now my back and chest are stil aching.. really unfit..

fell really sick yesterday.. think it was my lunch.. contaminated food which i made i guess.. i heated up the food which was in the fridge for like, 1 week.. yah.. my stomach just couldnt hack it.. and i felt like shit the whole nite.. vomited late at nite.. guess wat came out.. it was my lunch.. it was still intact.. so wat's e cause of my weak stomach?? and this morning too i felt like shit.. but i still dragged myself to school.. cos i really felt i would be lost if i din attend the tutorials.. esp when my group mates aint the type who pay attention.. anyway i'm feeling better now.. and it time to head back to the books...

oh yah.. i would be going back to tj to help in coaching.. that's so exciting..

No comments: