Monday, October 30, 2006

Period Of Absence & Delirium

i've been MIA'd from blogging for sometime.. pretty much longer den usual i would say.. it's not that i dun have anything to say.. it just i feel so tired.. so so tired.. just din have e energy to load the webpage and talk about my day or past few days..

it's the period of the semester when all datelines and exams are converging together.. and that creates trememdous amount of stress.. however i've been able to hang on.. for now.. but this has taken a toll on me.. my body is no longer used to long hrs of studying.. plus vball training.. plus housework.. yah.. it just seems there's not enough time.. not enough energy..

it has come to the point that my mind is kind of saturated.. it's taking me more and more effort to understand anything.. i just cant seem to think properly anymore.. cant seem to think straight.. my whole strain of thought seems to be screwed up... so is right, wrong? or wrong, rite? wat's rite?? wat's wrong??

No comments: