Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Zombified

It's been a very long time since i used this word. But this word totally describe me today. I'm like a walking corpse, with totally no knowledge of anything happening around me. yupzZ.. that's zombified.. reached school at just after 8am to do my com lab report... manage to finish 95% in like 5hrs... but i kept dozing off.. really had to struggle to keep myself awake..

after which i was just drifting around classes till now.. totally have no will to say anything or give any expression other den my zombied look.. some ppl did notice i was looking damn tired.. which i really was...

still have volleyball training later on.. i'm really wondering if i can keep this up.. huge test on friday which i haven studied.. and 2 assignments also due on friday, which i coincidentally also haven started doing.. yah.. that's e problem..

i'm feeling so zombified... i cant think...

No comments: