Thursday, November 30, 2006

Day 3 - 2nd Last Day!!

3rd paper of the exams is over.. seemed do-able.. but that's not a good sign for us.. esp when there's plenty of foreigners in our cohort.. i just hope they dun all get full marks.. that would totally destroy my chance of getting a good result.. anyway... i felt more confident after doing this paper comapred to the last 2.. simply cost i was able to answer more qns.. just for the sake of ppl who dun know my exam format.. for all my papers this semester.. there's only 4 qns, each worth 25 marks... maybe it's coincidence.. maybe not..

went to eat ma la huo guo again for a 2nd time this week.. quite shiok.. haha.. this stall that i go to doesnt make my ass burn the next day.. so it's good.. :P i'll do a small write up soon at my food site.. stay tuned yah??

oh yah.. most imptly.. 2nd last day of exams.. tml is last paper.. and it's open book!! yeah!!

No comments: