Saturday, November 04, 2006

**Euphoria** :)

I'm so happy that the perhaps the toughest friday of the semester is now over.. i'm done with the assignments for this week and also the test.. it turns out that the test was pretty easy... and i'm glad i spent the previous nite completing my assignments.. now i can relax a little this weekend..

i'm so so tired when i finished the test.. my stomach was growling like mad.. can feel my stomach turning inside out.. ouch.. it kindda started hurting.. but i drank some water and slept it away on the bus home.. and i thought to myself.. i think i shld eat something, like a reward for myself for completing my work and surviving thru it, even if it's for now.. so i ate chicken cutlet at a coffeeshop near my place.. the food was not bad.. but i seriously have never seen a thinner looking piece of chicken.. amazingly thin.. anyway after food i went home and totally knocked out in front of my TV...

i only woke up around 10plus, just in time for my online meeting at 11pm.. hahaa.. wonderful mental clock.. sometimes it works, sometimes it doesnt... haha..

anyway i JUST came back from some supper with tenghui and silie.. and tenghui has more and more to talk about his business idea.. which is still very very vague to me.. and pretty much unrealistic.. but i shall not write him off yet.. cos sometimes u need such ppl to spark a wonderful idea.. so yah.. keep on disillusioning.. hehe...

No comments: