Sunday, January 28, 2007

It's more than just NUS

Looking at the past few posts, it's seems as if my life has just been taken over by NUS. But that's just not the case, in fact i would be rather please with myself if that were the case. At least i wun have to be worrying about my homework everyday and lagging behind, like i am now. School is supposed to be taking up a huge part of my time at this stage of my life, but i've been wasting a lot of time in front of my TV and my laptop. Sometimes, well most of the time when i'm wanting to do work, i get sick of it even before starting to do it. and so, i switching on my laptop or tv and start wasting my time away. successful people are those are are able to turn away from TV & computers and DO WORK..

if i were to sectionalise the times and activities for the past few weeks it should look something like this:

sleeping - 15%
eating, drinking, traveling + other miscellaneous stuff- 10%
school related - 20%
volleyball - 20%
lazing away + watching TV + laptop - 35%

a little off balance i would say... time for some time and activity restructuring.. first, i've gotta work on my sleep,

more sleep = more work done, less sleep = less work done.

and i really MUST stick to my 2 hr/day entertainment time.. aarrgghhh...

No comments: