Thursday, January 03, 2008

2008 has BEGUN!!!

While i was still thinking iwhat to put in my last post for 2007.. 2008 came jumping at me.. took me totally unaware and unprepared..

the past year has been pretty ok.. in the sense nothing too bad had happened..

exams are ok.. scraped thru both semesters... nothing better than expected... first sem was more boring.. 2nd sem was alittle overloading with 6 modules going on... but i'm happy to enjoy a few module really much... but that main thing is i managed to scrape thru regardless how not involve i'm sometimes in during school...

i work at several places during last year's summer break... it was a good experience.. 2 places i enjoyed most is at the track & field meets & selling laptops in NUS.. working at those places gave me 2 things... exposure to different working conditions and also supplement to my $$..

talking about $$, last year.. i got my car!! finally... but $$ has been dwindling because of that.. increasing oil prices & all other car operation charges like maintenance, ERP, parking.. the list just goes on.. OUCH!! my Wallet hurts...

quite a few frens got married last year.. din hear anyone breaking up.. so i guess it was good in that sense too... me and dear are still going strong.. 8 years is coming up soon.. hehe.. relations with her family have improved over the past few weeks.. her niece seems to like me more than before.. and i tihnk dear's getting jealous.. :P

FOR 2008...

it's time to relook my directions.. set simple goals... when you set your goals too high.. u will not be able to see them.. and very soon.. you lose them... last year's goals were actually pretty simple.. but somehow.. i lost them after sometime too... so now... what should i do for the new year??

To make things simple.. this is my aim for the year...

"Pass IPPT, Pass Exams"

Highlight of the year would most likely be my trip to US for work & travel.. :)

And now.. it's time to look at module details again!! time to bid for modules for the coming semester...

No comments: