Saturday, December 22, 2007

Pre-X'mas Weekend

Another week of training in Tj has just past.. And there's this ominous cloud lurking over my head.. it seems to be telling me.. "you are losing the ability to instill confidence and spirit into the volleyball team, you better BUCK UP!!" past few training sessions has proven to be a bottle neck for me.. the lack of experience really left me stranded trying to think of ideas how and what to train.. it's really quite difficult, although having gone thru training, not all drills work.. especially when there's INSUFFICIENT players turning up for trainin, sometimes it's just me being brain-dead...

Just hopes trainin will get better when school re-opens... there's alot of things to do for the new year... oh yah... that means new year resolutions again!! hahaa.. i'll leave that for my next post.. for now time to rot and enjoy the x'mas hols..

watched 2 BIG movies this week already... "I am Legend" & "Warlords" I cant say they are boring or bad movies, neither can i say they are very good. therefore i feel these 2 movies seem to be made for certain groups of people, some people will just appreciate and understand it more.. and i'm most probably not among that group of people.. dear said we haven watch any very good movie since "stardust", which was actually very true.. we watched "stardust" with little expectations but was thoroughly entertained by the show, well the rest have been below or rather different from expectations.

No comments: