Sunday, April 05, 2009

Knowing

I've been wanting to watch this show. It seems like it's exciting and kindda like a mix of "da vinci code" plus "next".. but watching this show I cant help but to wonder more abt why this movie was made this way rather than watching the movie itself. I started micro-analysing towards the end of the show and it seems every small detail in this movies is well taken care off to represent or mean something.

it is never said in the clear, but references and implications are inferred thru-out the show. and i think that amazes me.. and i started to wonder if that's what made it the US box office hit that it is.

It's kindda like a mockery of science and the glorifying of christianity. i shalt not say more, for more is less to enjoy..


I would give it a 7 of 10. cos I enjoyed watching it or analysing it.

Pictures



Official Website
Knowing

No comments: