Monday, October 12, 2009

Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs 3D

Watched on 11 Oct @ Cathay AMK

This ia a animated film which originated from a children's storybook of the same name. The storyline is simple and follows that norm of children storybooks, simple and easy to understand. It's about a young many on a tiny island famous for sardines, trying to get out of his sardines lifestyle pursuing his inventor dream. And when he finally though his invention is working and he gets famous, things go very very wrong...

What I like about the movie?

I like the 3D, I just like the feeling of falling food, oversized food falling from the sky. It's a DREAM COME TRUE!! hahaa.. But I do have reservations about the jello house, not my cup of tea... Still I like falling food.. hehe..

What I couldnt stand??

Not Sure if it's the movies or the cinema, I just find the 3D movies we have are just not 3D enough, you can see the depth in the pictures, but there's still no "jummping at you" feeling.

Overall it's an entertaining show, makes you feel good after a long tough day...

Spikefire ratings:
Story & Plot: 6 out of 10
Audio & Visual: 8 out of 10
Overall: 7 out of 10

Favourite Lines:

Earl Devereaux: You see this contact lens?
Flint Lockwood: Yeah?
Earl Devereaux: This contact lens represents you! And my eye represents my eye!
[Puts on contact lens]
Earl Devereaux: I've got my *eye* on you!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sam Sparks: You may have seen a meteor shower, but I bet you've never seen a shower "meatier" than this.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Earl Devereaux: I know we all blame Flint for this. In fact, the minute he steps out of that car, I'm gonna slap him in the face. He made a mess of things, but that mess was made to order, and it's time we pay the bill.

Official Website

Pictures

No comments: