Tuesday, February 02, 2010

RT Mania!!

Just finished my 4th straight day of RT. It's kindda crazy as it seems and what's crazier? That's not the end, I still have 2 more consecutive days more of RT sessions. All these cause i'll be missing next week's sessions due to my upcoming thailand trip, so i had to do makeup training sessions. After this 6 days in a row RT mania, I hope earn some leeway to eat up in bangkok. hehee.

RT has been ok so far, training's not extremely tough, but I do find their training quite lousy. The exercises that they are doing are really old school, it's older than my bmt days which was almost 10 years ago. They are doing lunges, both front and back, and squats, all these have been phased out in my bmt training cause of excessive stress on the kneecaps, and yes, my knees are definitely feeling it. OUCH!!

I can feel some stamina building up in me after the runs, especially during this past few days of daily running. Not fast, but at slow speeds I managed to keep jogging for at least 4 rounds.

4 down.. 2 more to go!!

No comments: