Sunday, February 07, 2010

Sawadee 2010

It's my 2nd day in BKK, and I just got back from Chatuchak, the place is still huge, HOT, crowded, Hot, exciting and last but not least HOT! I bought only a few tshirts there, but those are nice tshirts which I had not seen anywhere else so far. So I'm happy with that simple buy.

Yesterday was a hectic day too, set off for here early in the morning and got to the hotel almost noon. bulk of yesterday was spent visiting the tailors for my shirts and suits and pants, thereafter it's shopping, while the rest went to the thai massage at Wat Pho, we stayed shopping at the aircon'd centres.

Den it was to chinatown to get "dog shit"!! Bought loads of them for my house for this cny. Yesterday's dinner was at a rather dodgy chinese seafood restaurant to chinatown, the food was actually good, if not for it's dodgy surroundings and numerous sightings of "xiao qiangs", i would actually visit the place again.

Finale of the night was visiting Suan Lum night market, din not managed to buy anything exciting there except for some small souvenirs. Keli and I did manage to do a 15min fish spa. Those fishes are SUPER hungry for my dead skin!! I seemed to be a good source of it... :P

It's time to leave and head for dinner, followed by Sky Bar, followed by SPA!!

No comments: