Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Home Ridden

I had do much on my to-do list for the week, but I had to be sick? I chose to stay home instead of going to office. I could if I wanted to, but I'll be coughing everyone's ears off like what I did to myself on Sunday night. I was waking myself up every hour. It was more irritating than uncomfortable.

Went to the doc's and got myself some meds. Doc said he wun be giving antibiotics cos he wants to give my body some time to foggy back on its own. I totally agree that Shld be the way. But I know now that meant more time was needed. That explained my 2nd day at home.

I was already change and prepared to go to work after much painful dragging and forcing myself to get ready. When I was about to get out of the house I realised I was not ready. My entire body was telling me "no" and so I went to extend my mc.

I think I'm feeling much better now. Not sure if I'm ready to face the heaps of work that will be welcoming me jn the morning but I'll do what I can.

No comments: