Monday, November 29, 2004

i'm back from KL.. KL was rather boring actually... why?? cos after a high note in hongkong / taiwan.. how fun can KL be rite?? no shopping cos all was already done... and also i'm quite broke... so wat did i do there?? hmmm.. eat.. walk around.. eat... walk around till tired... go for massage.. eat again... that's basically it... oh yah.. i took a day at genting too... but also quite sianzZ.. cos i could not go in.. but not cos i was underage.. but cos i wasnt wearing a collared shirt.. lame.. worst.. they dun allow me to carry bags in.. duhzZ.. DO I LOOK LIKE OSAMA!??

went to my new house to wait for my cabinets to arrive... not really too excited about the finishing.. cos things dun look as good as i thot... although not bad lar... gotta make do with watever little space i have in my puny little room... maybe next week i'll post a pic of my room here...

overall quite a boring and waste money weekend... but on the bright side.. i did spend some good time with yanli.. and my cchs buddies during the trip to KL... well that's the silver lining.. hahaa..

No comments: