Tuesday, November 30, 2004

laziness

Laziness is something in-born to everyone. I believe everyone is lazy in one way or another. Me? I'm plain lazy,

lazy to study, but i'll do my work if i have to...
lazy to exercise, unless i'm forced to...
lazy to look for job, even though i know i seriously need one now...

laziness is not an illness, it's a mental weakness. which means i'm mentally weak, which is quite true. i can seldom tell myself to work against my body. which explains why i'm so lazy to exercise. Even if i tell myself now that i will not be lazy anymore, when i wake up tml.. i'm just too lazy...

Although lazy, but there are things that i'll do... like eat.. no matter how lazy i get.. i'll still eat & drink and sleep.. but can u believe there are ppl out there who are lazy to eat, drink or sleep!! WACKY WORLD!!

No comments: