Sunday, August 06, 2006

After a rather disappointing performance in the opening match of Pesta Sukan, I was utterly disappointed with myself.. the most IMMOBILE libero around.. hahaa.. but den again.. i dun think i was ever very mobile.. it's just that my anticipation now just suxX.. i'm always going in the wrong direction, always wrong footed, always caught rooted to the ground. and all this boils down to?? an extreme lack of match exposure.. it's as simple as that.. i'm defending badminton style.. hands only.. with 1 step radius, nothing more.

anyway, that's history.. went out for dinner with yanli and watch the fireworks festival opening from marina south.. it's my first time watching fireworks form such close range.. the explosions are happening literally overhead.. and many a times the buring magnesium almost reached us.. a few spots of the grasspatch in front of us caught fire though.. it's was simply amazing to see.. ppl out there who haven done it?? there's a few more shows left.. catch it before it's too late.. i've uploaded the photos to my fotopic website, just follow my links on the left column.. or the picture below.

No comments: