Sunday, August 20, 2006

Fantasy Weekend

it's been a very different weekend for me.. why? cos it's was very exciting yet very boring... there were numerous exciting swordfights, great scenaries, impressive characters, fate which draws the envy of many men.. yet i stayed at home for most of the time.. in fact i was in my room for almost 24hrs.. why?? i was watching VCD.. i rented the whole set of "天龙八部" it's the china 2003 edition.. it's actually being shown on SCV currently but the showtimes are too lousy, maybe cos it's rerun.. i missed the 1st run quite some time back.. watched only bits & pieces.. somehow it seems i was captivated by the showwhen i watched the 1st few episodes 2 weeks ago.. with tutorials and labs starting soon.. i doubt i would have the time to watch the re-run.. so i rented the whole set on saturday.. 27 discs in total, only $10, this tells u it's a 2003 show.. hahaa.. anyway.. i'm done with the show.. i finished abt 21 discs in a weekend... i dun think i've ever done that b4..

it's quite fantastic that i finished everything in one weekend.. with the whole set in my hands.. i just din want to stop for too long to know what happens in the next disc.. and finally it's over.. with a weekend totally filled with "天龙八部", now i feel kindda empty.. alittle lost.. seems a lot like a withdrawal symptom.. a lot like the feeling when i finished watching my "倚天屠龙记" and "宝莲灯"... and i think this feeling will still last for a while.. so ppl if u see me feeling or looking a little lost for the next few days.. u know why..

i always wonder why i like watching such dramas.. my conclusion is i would always immerse myself in the show to an extent of putting myself into the shoes of the characters.. feel what they feel, do what they do.. it's a great feeling, to have great abilities to do great things.. maybe that's wat intrigues me, and have me watch them over & over again...

well den.. that's my exciting weekend activity.. it's over for now.. and maybe it shld stay less exciting till this sem is over.. it's time to study real hard.. hahaa..

No comments: