Thursday, August 17, 2006

A Proud Moment

I'm suddenly so proud of myself, why? cos i spoke up during lecture today. actually it was a built-up to the event.. the previous lecturer already had me on the verge of shouting out.. but someone else did it first... although i din think his solution was good at all.. anyway... this lecturer was telling us that he's starting lab sessions next week and tutorial the week after next... when we have not gotten our groupings.. cos he DOESNT know we have got our groupings.. and i'm so pissed that no one bothered to voice out to him abt out situation.. and so i did...

i raised my hand and told him straight that we cant have our labs next week, cos our lab and tutorial groupings will not be confirm until the end of next week.. and FINALLY he understood our situation.. i'm so proud of myself.. and when he asked if the whole lecture group has the same problem.. everyone ECHOED "YEESSS".. omg.. that's recognition man.. hahaa... only 1 word.. shiok!!!

oh yah... i managed to sell one of my books.. for $20.. but i'm only getting $17 back.. haha... and i totally dun rmember how much i got the book for.. must be ex.. hahaa..

No comments: