Thursday, September 21, 2006

F sucks

After almost half a year, and ending up in Civil. I shld have accepted my fate, accepted my F in computing. I have been mugging for the past few days.. catching up on my work.. here i am alone in one of the tutorial rooms trying to do some more tutorial.. my only consolation:- i'm getting work done, while i see many ppl losing pace.. Maybe cos i'm damn bored now, getting sianzZ about working through all those senseless questions. so often the reason why i dunno how to do a question is because i dun understand the question, i dunno what it's asking for. if u think arts have essays with hidden meaning, engineering have questions that have hidden theories, equations, numbers, U name it!!

Anyway, the thought and regret of getting an F drifted it's way back into my head... not sure from where.. but it's there.. and it sucks.. suddenly there's so many options, so many different things i could have done in order to not get an F.. but at that period of time, it just din occur to me..

perhaps this is a part of my character, once i start, i wun stop even if i'm failing.. i'll just follow thru in the failure and wallow in self-misery until i suddenly enlighten myself there's other stuff to do.. a slow and painful process..

No comments: