Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Frustrating Weekend

It's been a super unproductive weekend for myself... haven done any of the work i told myself to do.. like readings which i have missed for a long long time.. i need to do my readings... and also my tutorial which i have done halfway on friday.. i wanted to finish them off over the weekend.. but i wasnt able to.. so wat happen?? well... i think i spent most of saturday at home sleeping.. that's y.. as for sunday.. it's more meaningful.. i played basketball in the moring.. and went to fix up yanli's place in the afternoon.. did some drilling.. and mind u.. drilling is very strenuous on e back.. esp when it's drilling on the ceiling... super shagged after the drilling.. back still aching.. i guess i could say that's what keeping me from going to school.. haha... lame excuse.. but yah.. that's the truth.. i personally extended my weekend to monday, as well as the UNPRODUCTIVITY... yah.. tml will be tues.. and i'm expecting better productivity... HAIL self-studying...

No comments: