Friday, September 01, 2006

Plane Day

it's another of those weird days whereby everything seems to go against u.. let's just start from the moment i wake up.. i woke up late.. my alarm was suppose to go off at 7am, but the clocked stopped at 6.45am.. den i only woke up at 8am.. my lesson was at 9am.. so i quickly washed up and packed my stuff.. and rush to catch a cab.. somehow i went to a spot where there's totally no empty cab.. i usually wouldnt go there.. someting must be wrong with me today..

e rest of the day was kindda ok.. till vball training.. i find out i was left out of the IVP team again.. although i knew i wasnt the best.. and i've already told myself a long time ago that i wasnt in the best shape to compete.. but somehow to know that i was left out of the team just doesnt feel good at all.. kindda suxX actually...

after training.. was supposed to meet yanli for dinner. she was suppose to come to NUS to find me.. after training i rushed to bath afraid that she was waiting for me.. but after bathing den i saw her msg saying she's just left her house.. i was super sad.. was hoping to see her immediately after vball esp how sucky i felt after not making the cut for the team... i felt so abandoned.. so i became pissed and called her.. told her off.. and asked her to meet me at my place instead.. i dun want to wait for an hr alone in sch for her to come.. the original plan was for me to meet her after vball.. eat dinner.. den mummy would come pick us up after her lesson at SIM..

and mummy called me as i was on my way to MRT.. i tot she had finished her lesson.. and could come pick me so i told her i was at Bouna Vista Mrt.. but she was like why was i at MRT.. den ask me if still want her to pick me or not.. i mean if she done with her lessons at SIM wy not rite?? den she told me she was at home.. she din go for lesson.. aarrgghhh.. waste my time.. never tell me earlier also.. aarrgghhh.. why is everything going against me...

No comments: