Monday, May 28, 2007

Answers To My Boring Survey

Many thanks to people who actually tried the test. And for those who din have the courage to take it.. here's all about me!! :)

Question #1
What's my FULL name??
Li Kelun
My name is total hanyu pinyin, cos my parents lazy to put in the dialect one, which i presume could be lee korloon

Question #2
What's my Dialect group?
Hainanese
Yes i'm hainanese, i can cook chicken rice and i speak hainanese pretty well compared to people in my generation

Question #3
What's my favourite colour?
Flourescent Green
Yeah.. i like that colour, it has to be bright green. It gives me a happy feeling. But i wun wear that or drive in that colour.. looks a bit COCK on me.. haha..

Question #4
How many real siblings do i have?
1
I have one younger sister, 6 yrs younger than me...

Question #5
How many god-sisters do i have?
5
just look at the birthday list on the left.. carlin's my good friend.. e other names are sisters.. savvy??

Question #6
How many girlfriends have i ever had?
2
one in cchs, one from tj till now..

Question #7
How old am I this year?
25
Me born a QUARTER century ago!!

Question #8
Which JC was I from??
TJC
Yup, that Ugly green uniform..

Question #9
What's my first class in JC?
23/99
was in that class for 1st 3 mths... very happening class.. but sort of lost contact with them liaozZ..

Question #10
What's my A-level grades?
ABB B3
this is wat u get for studying 3 yrs for As... simple leh... hahaa..

Question #11
Which sport do I not play?
Table Tennis
Simply CAN'T play the sport.. ball too small, too light.. not my cup of tea..

Question #12
Which stroke do i not swim?
Breast stroke
hands and leg cannot coordinate.. makes me move back & forth.. and end up not moving at all!!

Question #13
What's my handphone Model??
Samsung X500
This is a very basic phone, no camera, no FM.. but pretty slim and nice.. not very common.. so not many ppl know.. haha

Question #14
When's my Birthday??
3rd June
so now u know...

Question #15
Which is my favourite looney tunes character?
Tazmanian Devil
This character is kindda DUMB, brainless, rash and pretty kind but destructive... just like me.. hahaa..

Question #16
What's my favourite number?
12
recall all my jersey numbers...

Question #17
Which of the following have I not kept as a pet before?
Hamster
somehow haven kept them before.. but i believe one day i would

Question #18
Which of the following countries have I not visited?
Australia
not money and no fate to go there yet..

Question #19
Did I pass my driving test on the first try?
No
stupid yellow box caused me to fail the first time..

Question #20
What colour is my Car??
Scarlet Red
i think red is my 2nd fav colour.. hehee..

No comments: