Sunday, May 06, 2007

Pretty Boring Weekend

Saturday was slightly more eventful than sunday. I had volleyball training in the morning followed by badminton in the afternoon. I realised it's kindda hard to find a place to restring my badminton racket. Went to the sportlinks at bedok interchange just before i my badminton game. They had the service there, but it will take 1 week!! So that didnt work out. Guess i'll just go back on another day, or does anyone know where i can do it and not take 1 week? In my memories, restringing usually only take 30mins.. :P

Sunday has been pretty boring except when yanli came to find me for lunch. pretty much rot at home after that. So boring, so sianzZ... And all this sianness is due to one little monster!! yupzZ, that's the little monster!! hehee.. Yanli's niece, both her parents are in US so her aunties are taking care of her. She's taking up my timeslots.. :P

yah, she's cute and yanli say's she looks like me when i was young. Conclusion, all babies look alike when young. :P

6 more days before her mum comes back. boohoohoo...

but that also means, hey ppl!! I'm free, please ask me out.. hehee..

No comments: