Saturday, June 30, 2007

National Primary T & F - Day 3

Last day of track and field for the weak. I'm getting a hang of things going on already. And recognise most of the face in the assistants group already. So yup, things should be ok. I pretty much was just standing/sitting around in the announcement area the whole day and waiting for things to happen. Quite a few incidents happened but not weird enough to mention..

The African gal i was talking about in the previous post, she broke a record again!! OMG.. If she keeps this up, she's going to be a PR very soon.. hahaa.. Den there was also this boy, shld be P6, but very muscular. His muscles are super defined and well built.. Den the common conclusion we got from our guys are he will not grow taller any more.. hahaa.. pre-mature muscle building leads to STUNTED-GROWTH.. remember that!!

Went to Hawker Centre Opp J8 for lunch.. not bad lar.. we ate quite fast so went J8 walk walk.. den found this Arcade with the basketball machine.. and BG, Jass and me started playing.. hahaa.. this will be my haunt during lunch for the next few event days.. hahaa..

There's no rest for me over the weekend.. loads of program packed for me... tml morning i'll be helping out, VOLUNTEERING at the Passion Run expo @ Velocity, which is in Novena Sq.. den evening will go watch the FINAL match at the Kallang National Stadium once again.. hahaa.. after watching Singapore's previous Tiger Cup victory, that was suppose to be the last match.. so yah.. It's e last match again.. :P and MANY MANY THANKS to Puey yee for inviting me & yanli to the match. Tickets are complimentary from her.. 10q 10q...

Den sunday afternoon will have Passion Run Expo again.. so this weekend will be busy busy... Track and Field will resume next tuesday.

Anyway, I'm still trying to plan for a vball BBQ next saturday, 7 Jul 07, just in case anyone sees my blog... I'll just mirror wat i said in TJVB here... hehee

Location : TJC
Date : Saturday 7th July
Time : 5pm onwards
Cost : approx $10
Activities : Food & Volleyball

I would like to make this open to all batches as far as possible, but i'll need you attendance ASAP. Please ask around the people in your batch and get them to come along and please get back to me with a namelist by next Monday 2 Jul, either by email or sms me @ 97700248.

And if you have contacts for VERY cheap or VERY nice bbq food, please also contact me.

No comments: