Monday, June 04, 2007

Thanks!! Many Many Thanks.. :)

This year's birthday is special.. cos many people remembered it.. although some are due to my constant reminder.. hahaa.. nonetheless, it feels good that people remember my birthday even though i did not call for a celebration or anything.. So i'll try to give thanks to everyone.. so here goes....

Thanks to qiwei, stephhie, esther, miann, bunny(see the 2nd last para), shengyu, carlin, xiujie, zoe, wengseng & shiyun for wishing me happy birthday..

thanks to 4E guys who came out for supper with me last nite.. and the happy birthday handshakes.. hahaa..

Great thanks to bingguang, wanyang, alvin, lihui, yinglan, jasmine, markus for celebrating my birthday with a great day out.. beach volley, dinner, bowling.. shiok.. and not forgetting that ultra creamy cake from breadtalk.. hahaa.

Most of all, thanks to yanli.. love all your presents.. loved the cake.. the taste of the cake.. haha.. and the almond jelly.. and everything else.. thank you.. oh.. i love that bloody bunny t-shirt.. hahaa.. brings out the psychotic carnivore in me.. hehee...

I believe i didnt miss out anyone rite?? photos will be up soon.. as soon as i can sort them out.. hehee.. very very soon... once again.. thanks to everyone.. :)

No comments: