Saturday, March 14, 2009

My way of Living MUST CHANGE!!

So far I've been living a very blessed life. There is nothing much to worry about except for myself. Most of the basic aspects of living had been taken care of for me, I do not have to worry about food, clothes or shelter. But yet, I'm still so lost as to what I shld be doing. How am i suppose to choose a path for myself? I do not know what i want for myself. What are the things I do know? I know I am not doing much with my life at this point in time, and i've not done much in my life thus far. Many people my age have experienced, so much more than I have. I feel I'm so poor in experiences.

I need to drag myself out of my slumber. I need to move. I need to act. I need to stop wasting my time. Cos there's not much time left for me.

No comments: