Sunday, March 29, 2009

Scary Night

Last night was ridiculously scary.

First I suddenly had a fever, 37.5. I took 2 panadols and started sweating like hell, den a drank loads of water and I got better. And I fell asleep.

I had this dream, it was dear and me going somewhere for breakfast. Initially we went to Ya Kun, somewhere. But I somehow got pissed off with Ya Kun and said I want to go somewhere else. Den we drove off, we were driving this huge mercedes and we got to this tight alley, like the ones behind my house. den 3 or 4 china kias were walking in the middle of the road. I was driving straight into them, so I horned and horned. most of them jumped out of the way except for one guy, he kneeled down to his side, and raised his arm as if to block the car. I jammed my brakes and the front of the car starts to dip down and then.. we smashed into that guy, but it was like smashing into a rock wall, the car flipped forward and the top of the car faced down and flattened. Some how me and dear were out of the car and fine. And that guy, just stood up and left. Then the rest of the china kias help us turn the car back up. the rest of the dream was a blurr...

It's just weird and scary!!

No comments: