Sunday, March 01, 2009

Sustaining Rejuvenation

I've straighten out alot of my thoughts in the past month. I've tried to get myself more interested in what i'm doing, so I think I'lve gotten some results. So mentally, i'm improving my motivation, but physically, I feel like i'm imploding. Aches, sprains, nerve & joint pains, the list goes on. I just don't feel in shape, and trying to get into shape is just thougher than I thought. It's sapping me both physcially and mentally.

There's alot of work all pile up for me at this point in time, I have little doubt that i'll be able to do them, but I'm not sure if I caould finish them in time. Most of the time i'm just too tired to start doing. I've laid off PPS for a while so that i could spend more time on work, but sometimes it seems like i'm the only person who's bothered to complete the work. That kindda sucks!!

I've started using the calendar in my MS Outlook to organise my stuff. It has helped me alot, I feel everything is much more organised once I can see them list properly in a timeline. It helps me decide what to do first and what is more important. It's not as convenient as just writing in a traditional organiser, but it works no less.

The worst part of me now is basically my right ankle, it has been killing me ever since US, but in US it was just a sprain. It seems to have deteriorated to a damaged tendon or vein or nerve or something. I'll be getting it check at the school medical centre on either tuesday or wednesday. It's making me feel so paralaysed....

No comments: