Wednesday, December 02, 2009

Finally it's OVER!!

At 11am this morning. I officially completed my last examination in NUS, my FYP presentation. It went quite smoothly, I believe I managed to convince my examiner that I've done loads of work for this project. Well the truth is I only put in moderate work and my report is ultra SHORT!! Somehow people gets the impression I've done alot, not that i'm complaining, maybe moderate to me is alot to others (oh how I hope that's true!!).

The main comments I got for my project is, what's the purpose of my findings, or rather what can it be used for. Due to the ultra focus'd topic which I chose, the purpose is one and simple. Although it does sounds unimpressive in the end, that's the truth of the project, 1 simple purpose drives 1 simple project. what more can I say?? The only thing I said was, given the topic I only have a simple aim, to gain a great profit, i'll have to widen my scope take in much more data and need much much more time. hahaa, I think they bought it. hehe.

Conclusion, I think I made a sales pitch today more than an engine presentation. Wat's left for me is to touch up on my final report and bulk it up more for my final hard cover bounded submission.

BYE BYE NUS (assuming I passed my exams, :P)

No comments: