Thursday, December 31, 2009

Alvin & The Chipmunks 2

Watched @ GV Marina

The only reason why someone would watch this movie is to enjoy the squeeky songs of the chipmunks. And I happen to be one of those 'someone's, this sequel features the female counterparts of the chipmunks. I seriously never knew they were called the chippettes.

There's only 4 points I would like to share abt this movie and that should sum up everything.

  1. Simon and Jeanette, are so BRAINY!!
  2. Alvin & Britney, just cool and stylo, but not really my type.
  3. Theodore & Elenore are super cute and FAT!
  4. I simply love they squeeky songs!! hehee

Oh 1 last thing, Zachery Levi, is still funny like he was in Chuck! It's pretty much Chuck in Chipmunks.


Spikefire ratings:
Story & Plot: 6 out of 10
Audio & Visual: 8 out of 10
Overall: 7 out of 10

Official Website

Pictures


No comments: