Monday, January 04, 2010

Bye 2009 & Hello 2010!!

2009 has bee a pretty good school year for me. At times I really struggled, but somehow I survived. I did not do exceptionally well, but enough for me to scrape trhu with a passable degree. That's simply my biggest and ultimate goal for 2009, I guess have achieved it to some extent.

physically, it's still a pretty bad year for me. injuries and physical inertia are frequently popping up on my schedule to do anything. maybe it's just in my mind, mind of matter people say, easier said than done I say.

With this new year, I simply do not know if i'll love it or hate it. Love it cos it's a new beginning and options are wide open for me to do almost anything. yet anything doesnt really seem possible. while living in singapore gives me a planned out and lazy life if I chose it, which I have been choosing all my life. It now ends, and I have to choose a path.

look for work? a somewhat permanent one to get my income steady.

or spent the years I have left in this "energetic" body for some adventure?

volleyball is something i've been shunning in the past year. not committed to it at all in the past year. perhaps it's also time to pick it back up again.

so many choices, so many possibilities, so little in my head moving to make a decision.

So i'm going to do things the way I always do. Take things in my stride, when they fall in front of me, then it's time to do them.

No comments: