Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Life after NUS

Life after NUS have been good so far. Small events happen every now and then. So it's time to recollect and lay them out.

  • RT have been manageable so far,
  • I learnt how to arrange for Make-up training
  • I have MIO Tv at home, but there's nothing interesting to watch. It's for the soccer which will start next season anyway.
  • I've arranged for my first aid course and it will be start next tues to thurs, 3 full days of course. After which I'll make myself available on GeBiz as a volleyball coach.
  • I went to Body Worlds to look at plastinated human bodies!! I missed it the last time it was here. They really looked cool. Some how the more I look that those bodies, the more i'm reminded of "bak gua"!! BUT I personally find the exhibit not as "WOAH" as it was promoted to be. Interesting, yes. Cool, yes. Woah?? NOPE...
  • Haven been to any movies in more than a week!! Kindda sad abt that, cos my dear is so busy last week. Hopefully it will be better from now on.
  • Went to Xiaowen's place for gathering, Potluck. I made Cheese Baked Rice. It was well received. I think I can replicated what I did if needed, but the flavours might change though. Anyway, her house was HUGE, it was the old type of mansionette. They got it for a very very good deal! Good for them.
  • Tenghui & Fuliang are getting married too, looks like my cchs gang is getting tied down pretty fast. It all started with jimmy. hahaa..
  • Planning to make a short trip to BKK before CNY to buy clothes for work and CNY.  
  • Spent a night at Down Town East chalet after dear's event there. I was totally reminded why we have not gone to a chalet for so so so long!! It's small, dark, dirty & noisy....

No comments: