Thursday, January 07, 2010

RT aka Remedial Training

Remedial Training is sort of like a punishment implemented to make NSmen like myself, who failed ippt, to get some physical training. Going for RT made me feel like returning to BMT once again. The anxiety, the fear, the pain and the aches all returning to me at once.

I find that I am now much less fit than the time I was first enlisted. Physical training is straining my every muscle group. After the warm-ups, i'm already drained!!

RT is a good thing for me, I'm using this chance to lose some weigh and get some momentum going for exercise. I'm taking it slow though, physically my body cant take extreme, i've enrolled myself with the obese gang and go for a less strenuous training regime. But i'll up the ante as soon as I can, cycling to Bedok camp for future trainings and extra day of self training is in the pipeline.

No comments: