Friday, December 29, 2006

10 Habits for a successful KELUN in 2007

It's the time of the year when ppl start thinking about new year resolutions again. time and time again, i've set out tasks for myself to achieve.

these are my resolutions for this year:

1. lose weight
2. pass IPPT
3. CAP > 3.5
4. be nice to yanli
5. make some frens

out of which, i only achieved being slightly nicer to yanli, and that's only my opinion. the rest of my tasks i failed terribly. perhaps i was setting my goals a little to high. i shld be looking at the smaller steps first. so these will be my 10 things to remind myself for 2007
  1. ask for less carbs in my meals(ie. less rice/noodles). reducing diet slowly, make myself eat less, even when i'm very tired after workout.
  2. spend at max $3 meal, especially when in school.
  3. buffets only happen once a month, so does pig trotters.
  4. visit my swimming pool at least twice a week, at least 45mins each time. anyone who wanna join me please do so by informing me at least a day prior.
  5. max of 2hrs of tv+games+ each weekday. 6hrs on weekends.
  6. at least 3hrs each day on concentrated studying(excluding lesson hrs). to achieve this i'll have to spend time before/in between/after lessons in school cos to home just doesnt work.
  7. dun put on a glum face for anyone, try to smile more, even for strangers, but especially for people i know
  8. be nicer to people around me, dun reject helping just because i'm lazy(as long as i rethink why i reject helping ppl, most of the time is cos i'm lazy. but if u ask me at that pt, i just come up with some lame reason.)
  9. at least 6 hrs of continuous sleep each day, (ie. sleep by 1am)
  10. finally make sure i stick to all my above rules. people around me who see me, please help me by reminding me. thanks!!!

so that's it, i believe these 10 habits will help me make 2007 a successful year for myself and the people around me.

No comments: